Viagra professional is an advanced formula of Viagra. It is a generic of the brand Viagra. Viagra professional can give you fastest results and extra time performance. It intended for oral administration. There are several ways to take Viagra professional.
Let’s see how to take Viagra professional for getting best results.
How to Take Viagra Professional
Viagra professional intended for oral professional. You can take it in many ways, such as take with water or alcohol, you can chew Viagra professional, etc.
Here are the guidelines for you to take Viagra professional so that you can get the best results:
- You should read the Patient Information Leaflet provided by the pharmacist before you start taking sildenafil / Viagra professional and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, you should go to the doctor or pharmacist and ask them.
- Viagra professional is a drug that have to take by mouth. You should take it at least 20 minutes, but no more than 4 hours, before sexual activity (1 hour before is the most effective). Do not take more than once daily.
- Fatty food is strictly prohibited at the time of taking Viagra professional or sildenafil as it can’t work properly in the Fat.
- Chewing is the best way to take Viagra professional for getting the best result from it. As the Viagra professional start acting within 20 minutes, so you should take it before 20-30 minutes of meeting your partner.
- You should not take heavy food at the time of taking Viagra professional. It can’t act properly in the heavy stomach.
- You should take your main course of food at least two hours before taking Viagra professional.
- Viagra professional can be taken with water, alcohol and other drinks.
- You can take Viagra professional by mixing it with your food also.
- You can mix Viagra professional tablet into the water or alcohol and drink it. Mixing with water and drinking it can also give you very fast result as the water acting in your body very fast.
- The dosage is based on your medical condition, response to treatment, and other medications you may be taking. Be sure to tell your doctor and pharmacist about all the products you use (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products). If one follows doctor’s advice properly, in most of the cases 25mg is enough for treating erection dysfunction (ED).
- Viagra doesn’t work on its own. You will need to feel sexually aroused to get an erection. Feeling relaxed and comfortable can also help Viagra take effect sooner.
- Viagra can last up to 6 to 8 hours normally depending on your body’s metabolism and other external factors.
Caution for Taking Viagra Professional
The sildenafil, active ingredient of Viagra professional can be harmful to you if you are a heart, kidney, or liver patient. Sometimes it also makes problems with high blood pressure, asthma, allergy, skin disease, etc. It is highly recommended that if you face any kind of problem while taking Viagra, Viagra professional or sildenafil, you should immediately contact with your doctor. Tell your doctor briefly what problem you are facing, how you have taken Viagra professional, the dosage of the Viagra professional, what food you have taken at the time of taking Viagra professional, etc. You must follow doctor’s advice strictly as the sildenafil has many type of side effects.
There are many dosages of Viagra professional available in the market such as 25mg, 50mg, 100mg, 130mg, 140mg, 150mg, etc. If you take the Viagra professional following the guide, you will get the maximum benefits from the minimum dosages.